Sack Energy is proud to offer Biodiesel, Biofuels and Bioheat® blend ratios of B-5 all the way up to B-100.
Bioheat®. Made with biodiesel.
Biodiesel is the key ingredient that makes Bioheat® a reliable and cost-efficient alternative to fossil fuels, like natural gas and oil. Biodiesel is made from a mix of plant oils, animal fats and other resources that meet the strict specifications of the American Society for Testing and Materials.
Biofuel is sourced locally
Sack Energy sources biofuel locally from American GreenFuels in New Haven, CT, in their BQ-9000 compliant facility.
MA biofuel program
Sack Energy is here to help you participate in the Massachusetts Renewable Portfolio Standard program. We can assist you by providing eligible biofuel, complying with reporting requirements and monetizing your Alternative Energy Credits.
Five ways Bioheat® can improve your business:
- Bioheat® is now safe for all equipment due to strict, new industry requirements.
- Bioheat® can be more cost-effective, not only in price, but in keeping fuel-related service calls down.
- Biodiesel is made in the U.S., which decreases dependence on foreign oil and creates more U.S. jobs.
- Biodiesel is less toxic than table salt and biodegrades as fast as sugar.
- Customers will feel good about the cost-efficient, eco-friendly choice they’ve made.
Adding Bioheat® to your product offering is an eco-friendly energy solution for your customers’ homes and businesses.
“My gross margins increased after I started offering Bioheat®.”
– David Foster, Wilcox Energy
“I have been delivering Sack Energy’s Bioheat® for several years with absolutely zero service-related issues due to Bioheat®.”
– Matt Klebe, Klebe Fuel